INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE no. 196/03 and GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to applicable personal data processing legislation (GDPR included), the Society is the responsable of personal data processing.
You must have more than 16 years old to sign in to this website and to allow us to collect and store your personal data.
If you are under 16, we have the right to block or cancel your account or ID.
Parents or guardians can always contact us for deleting the account or the profile of their children, through any available means in the “User Rights” section.
- SCUOLA DI MANAGMENT S.r.l.
- VAT Number 06144991004
- Address: Piazzale Flaminio n° 9 00196 Roma
- Phone Number: (+39) 0699341966
- Email: email@example.com
Types of provided data
Personal data you provide us : the Society will process the following data when user will create his account:
- Identifying information (name, surname, mail, address and phone number);
- User code and password;
- Personal characteristics data (date of birth and gender);
This types of provided data are mandatory , therefore the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to provide our services.
In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the right in these terms, exempting the Society from any liability
In any case, the Society may carry out periodic checks to control this circumstance, adopting the measures that correspond to the applicable legislation with due diligence.
Personal data collected
-Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) for connecting your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, operating system and platform;
-Information about your visit to the website, the services you have seen or searched for; the response time of the page; download errors; the duration of the visit, information on your interaction on the website (for example clicks and / or mouse movements) and the methods used to exit it.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of “Usage Data”, collected automatically during the use of this Website. Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website is mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. If some Data are indicated as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation. Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
Purposes of the treatment
Personal data will be processed as part of the activity of the Company for the following purposes:
- Manage the services and functionalities of this Website www.uplevel.it
- For fulfilling customer management for access to services on the website
- For promotional, advertising and marketing purposes, market research. We inform you specifically and separately, as required by art. 21 of the EU Regulation that if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, carried out for such purposes and that if the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes.
Treatment Methods .
We consider as “processing personal data” any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
The Controller takes all the security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization may have access to the Data. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Managers by the Data Controller. You can always request the updated list of Data Managers at the Data Controller.
Place of treatment.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. You can contact the owner if you need more information. They are also processed, on behalf of the Desk, by professionals and / or companies in charge of carrying out technical, development, management, legal, administrative and / or accounting activities
Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of a refusal to provide.
The conferment of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part can give rise to the impossibility for the Writing Officer to correctly perform all the obligations, such as those of a fiscal nature and administrative, connected to the employment relationship.
Your data, object of the treatment, will not be diffused, they will be instead communicated to companies connected and / or associated to SCUOLA DI MANAGEMENT SRL, to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Employees of the undersigned, as persons in charge of processing, during the performance of their duties;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail and the website);
- service and / or financial companies, banks, for the acquisition, registration and processing of data coming from documents, or supports provided by the same customers and concerning massive operations relating to payments, bills, checks and other securities;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Public Institutions as INPS, INAIL, Provincial Directorate of Labor, Tax Offices;
- Public authorities or health structures .
Data transfer abroad.
The communication of your personal data to other companies based in non-European Third Countries is not foreseen (pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the EU Regulation).
Rights of the interested party.
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely:
- When you have confirmed the existence or not of personal data concerning you has the right to obtain access, request rectification, deletion, limitation or oppose the processing of personal data concerning him;
- to receive personal data relating to him / her in a format that is commonly and automatically readable by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if the treatment is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a) and in case of signing of any form of consent to the treatment requested by the Society SCUOLA DI MANAGEMENT SRL , please note that the interested party could revoke it at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority;
Methods of rights exercise
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights of access, updating, cancellation, opposition to processing, portability with respect to personal data, and / or limitation of processing, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching obligatorily photocopy of the identity card, passport or similar document.
Furthermore, at any time, it will be possible to withdraw consent: by contacting us via e-mail email@example.com and accompanying a photocopy of your identity card, passport or similar document.
Likewise, and in the event of an infringement attributable to the Society of its legal obligations regarding the protection of personal data, it will have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Italian Data Protection Authority.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third-party services used by, it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.