What is the Master in Tourism Management?
This Master is one of the tourism training courses of excellence in the field of tourism to become professionals in the tourism sector. You will be able to work as a Manager of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators, Marketing and Communication Expert for Tourism, Head of Tourism Promotion, Technical Director of Travel Agency, Tour Leader. No other Master in Tourism prepares you that much!
Why choose the Master in Tourism Management?
The Up level Master in Tourism Management is a training course, theoretical and practical, highly specialized to work in tourism and become professionals in the tourism sector. This Master is the best because:
- It offers a serious, concrete and result-oriented training. The professors are highly qualified and with extensive experience in the field.
- The internship is guaranteed in relevant companies in the field of tourism. Your tourism training will thus be complete and will prepare you as best as possible for the various job opportunities for which the Master in Tourism Management was created.
- History and evolution of tourism
- Tourist terminology
- Marketing Concept
- Market Strategies
- Tourism professions
- Travel market and target audience
- Definition of the tourism product
- Tourist consumers
- Promotion and sale of travel
- Travel and Tourism Agency
- Tour operators
- Management and organization of Travel Agency
- Travel planning, costs and revenues, pricing
- Means of payment, currency standards, working documents
- Accommodation facilities, hotel and non-hotel establishments
- Maritime transport
- Air transport
- Road transport
- International conventions and agreements
- Relations between carriers and Travel Agency
- Italian Tourist Itineraries
- European Tourist Routes
- Tourist Itineraries of Non-European Countries
- Design of a tourist itinerary
- Constitutional law
- Commercial law
- Tourism Code D. Lgs. 79/2011
- Contracts for the organization and brokerage of tourism
- International conventions
- Regional tourism legislation
Accounting and Administration
- Accounting Ticket offices, Tourism Third Parties
- Registers and accounting books
- VAT accounting, Art. 74b, individual services and brokerage
- Registrations, costs and revenues of a travel and tourism agency
- Financial statements, competence
- Electronic Invoicing
Social Media and Digital Strategy in Tourism Marketing
- Principles and techniques of Digital Marketing in the tourism sector
- The Impact of Digital Innovation in Tourism Marketing and Communication
- Reputation Management through Social Media for Travel Agencies eTour Operator
- Designing an Omnichannel Strategy: Integrated Digital Media Management in the Global Enterprise Ecosystem
- Operational workshops: construction of the Final Project Work
Define a Social Media Marketing Strategy in Tourism
- Social media in the world
- The choice of social media and their integration into a tourism marketing strategy
- Define a communication and marketing plan: focus on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other channels
- Definition of Target, Tone of Voice
- Elements of Visual Storytelling for Tourism
- Operational workshops
- Final Project Work
The Up Level Method
The best professionals grow here
Level up, can be literally translated as growing, improving, rising in level. Up level, School of Management, means even more, it means becoming. Because Up level deals with training, fulfilling its mission in the deepest and noblest sense of the term: to give shape to a new way of being, to transfer theoretical and empirical knowledge to form a new way of acting. To exercise that divine formative virtue that Dante reserved for the learned and wise masters of ancient Greece.
Up level does it in the third millennium, with the exact same purpose. To train individuals capable of completing the cognitive path and putting into practice the knowledge received.
Each result is a basis for further growth
Generate opportunities. This is the main objective of the Up level Master in Tourism Management. Give something more, build a bridge for the future, to achieve concrete results as soon as possible.
Opportunities to grow, to work, to invest in their skills and become entrepreneurs of themselves. In a constantly expanding market such as tourism, the possibilities are many, but you must know how to grasp them. And to grasp them, first, you must be prepared. Only adequate and in-depth training, in fact, ensures the necessary tools to conquer the desired positions.
The Master in Tourism is designed to train professionals who meet the expectations of the most quoted and important tourism companies, because alongside consolidated and continuously updated teaching methods, a real work activity is carried out, structured in internships at travel agencies and moments of comparison with professionals and experts in the sector. A real experiential teaching that consolidates day after day the skills and motivations of the students preparing them to face the labor market with confidence.
Because the success of our students is the success of Up level.
Why choose the Up level Master in
100% guaranteed internship
30 years of experience
Over 10,000 satisfied students
Possibility of installments
Network of excellence
Access to scholarships
Remote attendance of the Master in Tourism Management
To choose Up Level are also many workers in the sector who want to improve their career. This is why we have been active for years with the distance learning solution: you can follow the courses online with our intuitive dedicated platform and access all the lessons from the comfort of your home, office or on the move, both from your PC and smartphone. and tablet.
The other locations of the
Up Level masters
The partners of the Master in Tourism Management
Trust who made it
Our business card,
the careers of over 1000 students
The professional opportunities of the
Master in Tourism Management
Alumni Uplevel - currently in this role
Alumni Uplevel - currently in this role
Alumni Uplevel - currently in this role
Who chooses the Master in Tourism Management
Operators in the sector
The teachers of the Up Level Masters
Diploma in Tourism Management
At the end of the Master in Tourism Management, Up level issues to each participant a certificate of specialization: a real master’s degree that certifies the training achieved.
An important business card for the tourism sector, because today a post-diploma or post-graduate master’s degree is a level of specialization increasingly esteemed – and sometimes even explicitly requested – by companies operating in any sector, looking for valuable collaborators and highly specialized skills. A sign of a complete education for students who leave high school or university and wish to take a further step forward in their cultural and professional growth to present themselves to the labor market with the maximum possible preparation. But also, demonstration of a wealth of skills enriched and consolidated with a demanding experience for those who already work in the tourism sector and know well that only by keeping up with the labor market and with the evolution of the specific sector can enhance their professionalism. For everyone, therefore, for young graduates or graduates as for established professionals, the master certifies a desire to grow, an availability and above all a training and personal and character motivations that go far beyond the most common aspirations.
But that’s not all. The diploma of the Master in Tourism of Up level is an important business card because it is “signed”, in fact, Up level. Our School of Management has been working for many years in training for the tourism sector. And on the quality of the specialized training provided throughout this time it has built its success and, at the same time, the value and solidity of its brand. He built it step by step, carefully analyzing the evolution of the sector, the needs of the companies that work there, the training needs of several generations of students, the dynamics of the labor market, the professional opportunities that this offers from time to time, depending on the periods and the situation of the international economy. He has also built it, confronting himself daily with the most prestigious realities operating in tourism, in an exchange of experiences and skills that has allowed Up level to be perfectly in symbiosis with the labor market.
It is a success, that of Up level, which starts from afar and feeds on a constant commitment. Companies in the tourism sector know this because they recognize the superior value of our students that we offer them for internships during the masters. They know that those who train at our School of Management strongly wanted that master’s degree, because it is much more than a certificate of specialization. It is a statement of value. And the students know it well: this is demonstrated by the fact that the greatest number of enrollments at our School comes from word of mouth. Because being an Up level student means presenting oneself to the labor market with important credentials, certified by a leading brand in high-level training.
Request information on the Master in Tourism Management
By filling out the form below you will receive a free brochure with all the Master's programs.
Sorry, there are problems submitting the form.
Please try again later.