About the Hotel Human Resources Manager.
The human resources manager oversees and organizes the most important patrimony of the accommodation facility: the personnel. He or she is the one who:
- selects the hotel’s employees;
- manages the hiring process and every aspect related to the each function within the hotel;
- coordinates every department’s personnel by guaranteeing its maximum efficiency and top quality levels for each service;
- organizes the activities, oversees rota systems;
- constructs, manages and adapts to the needs for growth of the facility;
The Human resources manager is a very important figure especially in big accommodation facilities, where activities’ coordination between the many departments, together with personnel’s harmony at work are a fundamental basis for the perfect hotel functioning.
Which skills characterize this position?
The Human Resources Manager needs to possess wide competences in many sectors: from the recruiting processes to the labour laws, from the management techniques to the perfect knowledge of the tourism and hospitality industries.
What are you waiting for? Ask for more information through the underlying form about the Master’s programme in Hospitality management to find out how to become Human Resources Manager. Your new career is awaiting!