17:00 - 21:00
What is the Master in Event Management?
The most complete and innovative formation in the field of event creation and management.
The new Up level Master in Event Management trains you by preparing you to operate in a highly competitive sector through a 360-degree training in the event sector. It’s a modern and innovative training that prepares professionals in the field of creation and management of events.
It’s a specific Master on the design strategies of the Events and Congresses sector and on the fundamentals of integrated communication designed according to the most modern organizational and communication techniques.
The Master prepares in a complete way the professional figures of Event Manager who can operate in the market of “national and international” events, a professional who plans and develops the event, assumes responsibility for the choice of creative, technical, and logistical elements. He realizes and takes care of the overall design of the event, brand building, marketing and communication strategy, audio-video production, screenplay, logistics, budgeting, negotiation, and global customer service.
Interpersonal Communication/Customer Management
- Basic communication. The components of the communication message, the axioms of communication. Verbal and analogical communication.
- Interpersonal communication. Customer management. Analysis of customer needs, listening techniques and alignment.
- The scenario of the events, the professional figures of reference
- Focus on digital events
Marketing and Communication
- Basic marketing. The marketing mix. The event product. Events as a marketing tool.
- The Business Plan. The analysis of the market, the target, the competitors.
- Integrated communication, media planning. The creative message (visual, headline, pay off, etc…)
- Unconventional marketing, guerrilla, ambient, buzz, experiential marketing
- The event idea. First briefing with the client. Preparation and strategies.
- Event feasibility analysis.
- Location search, inspections and estimates.
- Presentation of proposals to the customer. Second briefing
- Focus on digital events
- Project management, timing, planning. The Business plan
- Budgeting and Sponsorship
- Drafting of the project. From creative writing to business writing.
- The production phase: permits, technical sector, location set-up, services
- Team working, resource management.
- Coordination and planning
Focus events. The types of events
- The different types of event
- The congress event, the exhibition event
- Cultural events, musical and entertainment events
- The sporting event and the social event
Communication and promotion of the event
- How to communicate an event, promotion, strategies and media planning
- The press office, the press release and the press conference
- The post event, dismantling, reporting and final report. Audit
- Case Histories
- How to set up a presentation to the customer, notions of public speaking.
- Project Work – Launch – Briefing
- Project Work
- Project Work – Final Presentation
The Up Level Method
Over 30 years of experience gave us the means to fully explain and interpret the world of management. And tell you about it at its best, in the different nuances that we propose with our Masters: Hospitality, Tourism, Event, Communication, Social media & Web marketing.
With us you will learn about these sectors at 360 degrees, to know how to analyze every aspect and change.
At the base of a successful event there is always a team able to plan and manage it in the best possible way.
An avant-garde solution to train – through this specific course – professional roles capable of keeping up with the needs of the market and, even, of anticipating them, thanks to a solid and in-depth training, which in addition to the theoretical and practical skills necessary transmits to everyone a concrete and effective approach for the management of corporate communication on the internet.
A training that ensures openness to any innovation, to be constantly updated and effectively master every new marketing and communication technique.
Why choose the Up level Master in
100% guaranteed internship
30 years of experience
Over 10,000 satisfied students
Possibility of installments
Network of excellence
Access to scholarships
The Naples headquarters of the Master in Event Management
You can reach us by subway, we are in the heart of the historic center of Naples
1. Take Metro Line 1
2. Get off at the Toledo Stop
3. Continue towards Piazza Carità for about 300 meters
The other locations of the
Up Level masters
The partners of the Master in Event Management
Trust who made it
Our business card,
the careers of over 1000 students
The professional opportunities of the
Master in Event Management
Who chooses the Master in Event Management
Operators in the sector
The teachers of the Up Level Masters
A key to work in the events sector
The Master in Event Management of Up level guarantees the highest training for those who want to get involved in the complex sector of Events and emerge by embarking on a successful professional career. At the end of the Master, our School issues to each participant a nominative certificate certifying the specialization achieved.
An important business card for the labor market, because today a post-diploma master’s degree or a post-graduate master’s degree is a level of specialization increasingly esteemed – and sometimes even explicitly requested – by companies operating in any sector, looking for valuable collaborators and highly specialized skills. A sign of a complete training for students who leave high school or university and wish to take a further step forward in their cultural and professional growth to present themselves to the labor market with the best preparation. But also, demonstration of a wealth of skills enriched with a challenging experience for those who already work in events and know well that only by keeping up with the evolution of the sector can enhance their professionalism making it increasingly coveted. For everyone, therefore, for young graduates or graduates as for established professionals, the master certifies a desire to grow, an availability and above all a training and personal and character motivations that go far beyond the most common aspirations.
But that’s not all. An Up level master’s degree is an important business card because it is “signed”, in fact, Up level. Our School of Management has been working in training for many years. And on the quality of the training provided in all this time it has built its success and, at the same time, the value of its brand. He built it step by step, analyzing the evolution of the sector and its continuous technological innovation, the needs of companies, the training needs of students, the dynamics of the labor market and professional opportunities. He also built it by confronting important entrepreneurial realities, in an exchange of experiences that allowed Up level to be perfectly in symbiosis with the labor market.
It is a success, that of Up level, which starts from afar and feeds on a constant commitment. Companies know this, because they recognize the superior value of our students that we offer them for internships during the masters. They know that those who train at our School of Management strongly wanted that master’s degree, because it is much more than a certificate of specialization, it is a declaration of value. And the students know it well: this is demonstrated by the fact that the greatest number of enrollments at our School comes from word of mouth. Because being an Up level student means presenting oneself to the labor market with important credentials, certified by a leading brand in high-level training.
Request information on the Master in Event Management
By filling out the form below you will receive a free brochure with all the Master's programs.
Sorry, there are problems submitting the form.
Please try again later.