Internship Communication & Events in Milan
Company specialized in the market of digital solutions for the management of the business of companies and professionals, based in Milan, offers internship opportunity in Communication & Events.
In coordination and support of the dedicated Team, during the training course you will have the opportunity to gain operational experience on the following activities:
- Operational support in internal communication activities;
- Support in the analysis of employee engagement through surveys;
- Support in the management of the intranet network: content creation, drafting articles, contact with internal stakeholders for the drafting;
- Operational support in the management of internal company events;
- Support in scouting and promotion of new activities in order to implement the corporate strategy of Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Continuous collaboration with the Marketing department and internally with the Human Resources department;
- Elaboration of reporting and PowerPoint activities.
- Knowledge of video creation programs will be considered a preferential requirement;
- Having had experience in managing digital and social communication tools and channels will be considered a preferential requirement;
- Sensitivity to Marketing and Human Resources issues;
- Organizational skills, strong relational skills, resilience, aptitude for work in complex environments that are characterized by sustained work rhythms;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent PC use, Windows environment and excellent command of the Office package with particular focus on Excel and Power Point;
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1);
- Availability for travel.
Interested candidates who have finished or are about to finish the master’s degree can attach the updated CV with passport size photo and accompanied by authorization to process personal data to career center.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The other stages
Request information on The Up Level Masters
By filling out the form below you will receive a free brochure with all the Master's programs.
Sorry, there are problems submitting the form.
Please try again later.